Changing Places Modular Toilet
The Changing Place building is equipped with the following as standard:
- Electrically operated height adjustable changing bench
- Electrically operated X Y hoist system
- Height adjustable wash hand basin
- Close coupled WC
- Privacy screen
- Large paper dispenser for bed
- Grab rails and drop down arms
- Full length mirror
- Appropriate wall mounted coat hooks
- Emergency alarm
- Colostomy shelf
- Radar key entry (optional extra to replace with keypad/swipe card entry)
The external façade can be designed to any specification desired by the client.
Read more about changing places modular toilet in our product sheet: Product sheet Changing Places
Why Changing Places toilets?
There are over thousands of people with profound and multiple learning disabilities that are limited in their own mobility, they cannot use standard accessible toilets and they need help and support.
By providing Changing Places toilets in public places it makes ha huge difference for people that are limited in their own mobility and their families.
A Changing Place toilet - with the right equipment - enables the person with disabilites to have a "active citizenship" as the government policy promotes.
Information above from changing-places.org/.
From production to operation and maintenance
When the changing places modular toilet is in place, we can help you ensure that the toilet building is accessible and safe through our operation and maintenance concept